Overview | FAQs
Join our Master Brick Academy!
Overview of Master Brick Academy
- Price - $79/month.
- Availability - Limited seating; first-come, first-served.
- Class Size - 6-12 students per class (Max of 12 while COVID is a concern. See our COVID-19 Policies for more info. Classes fewer than 6 are subject to be combined with other time-slots)
- Class Schedule - Scheduled in 4-week increments during academic months; classes are M-F at various time slots. *See members calendar for specific schedule
- Age Ranges - Steam Builders (K-3rd), Jr. Robotics (2nd-5th), Advanced (4th-6th). *All age ranges are included in the daily classes
- Payment - Payment is taken once a month at the beginning of the scheduled period. *You may choose to create a secure payment profile that allows you to be charged monthly automatically; an email will be sent out 3-7 days in advance to payment being taken
- Keep your seat - Existing members will retain their time slot seat for the duration of their membership; however, if plans change and you need a different time slot than previously chosen, you have priority over anyone on the waiting list
Benefits of Master Brick Academy Membership
- Members get 20% off all on-site programs (Holiday Camps, Saturday Workshops, Birthday Parties, etc.)
- By joining the Master Brick Academy you get the BEST price on summer camp! Master Brick Academy members get up to 3 weeks of summer camp included in their Master Brick Academy membership for $50 each (the price of the deposit for camp) for their May, June, and July Master Brick Academy Monthly Payment.
- Members will get many cool take-homes at various times during their time in the academy; including mini-figures, LEGO name badges, Bricks for Kidz T-Shirts, and "monthly theme" goody bags of LEGO pieces