Summer Camp Schedule Overview 2020
Abut Our Summer Camp Schedule
Bricks 4 Kidz Knoxville offers day camps annually each summer, primarily following the Knox County Schools Calendar.
- Most of our summer camps are offered the full week morning or afternoon with some exceptions based around opening of summer, end of summer, and holidays.
Memorial Day Week -- Memorial Day falls on the last Monday in May. This is usually the first full week of summer for KCS, though not always. We are normally open for camp this week, but offer flexible scheduling -- schedule by the day, the full week, or Tuesday-Friday.
July 4th Week -- The holiday falls on a different day of the week each year. We will always be closed on July 4th and 5th.
Typical Daily Camp Schedule
- 8-9am - Early Drop Off (costs extra)
- 9am-Noon - Morning Camp Session
- Lunch Hour - for campers staying for both morning and afternoon camp.
- 1-4pm - Afternoon Camp Session
- 4-5pm - Late Pick Up (costs extra)
Early Bird Discount
The earlier you register for camp, the better the discount*! Just pay the deposit to lock in your spot and your savings.
* On the order page, enter the Coupon Code for the right month to unlock the appropriate Early Bird Discount (coupons are only applicable to the month they are listed for):
In January, use coupon code "20Jan25" for 25% off full week camp enrollments.
In February, use coupon code "20Feb20" for 20% off.
In March, use coupon code "20Mar15" for 15% off.
In April, use coupon code "20Apr10" for 10% off.
In May, camps are all full price, if spots are still available.
Balance comes due 2 weeks before the camp starts.
*Only applies toward 5-day camps.
When you register more than one child for a week of camp, each additional child's registration is $40 off.
This offer CAN be combined with the early bird special for additional savings!
- Payment is required to hold a seat. No Exceptions.
- Deposits and cancellations are non-refundable, though may be transferable to other scheduled events within 3 months at Bricks 4 Kidz Knoxville.
- Before registering for a camp, please be sure to familiarize yourself with our Camp Handbook.